Sawabona Ubuntu Retreat for the Legal Profession
October 2 - October 8
7 DAY 6 NIGHT RETREAT IN THE BUSH OF AFRICA.
Imagine waking up slowly and gently, with rays of the warm African sunshine peaking through the curtains… You lie there for just a little longer, listening to the call of the wild.
As you step outside your private villa, you may choose a quick dip in your own private pool before the day starts or perhaps a cup of coffee watching the sun rise with wildlife so close you can almost touch them.
This retreat includes:
- Accommodation in a 5 star Safari Lodge
- All Meals included
- Full body massage
- Sunrise and sunset Safari drives in the Big 5 game reserve
- Yoga in the bush
- Guided nature walks amongst the animals
Meditations : Mindfulness, Emotional Intelligence and personal growth workshops
Two full day excursions filled with delights that only Africa has to offer: including:
- A tour and history of Constitutional Hill
- Experiencing a shebeen and the wonders of Soweto
- Personal up front and close encounter with the wisdom and energy of elephants
- Meet Khanyisile Motsa (Mum Khanye) a humanitarian working to improve living conditions for South African children
- Visiting her Home of Hope for Girls (HoH) in Johannesburg, a home to young girls fleeing prostitution and trafficking
- And so much more….
You will be accredited for EDI and CPD hours as per LSO. Please mark your dates or e-mail if you are interested and we will send you all the details: [email protected]