7 DAY 6 NIGHT WELLBEING RETREAT IN THE BUSH OF SOUTH AFRICA.
MARCH 20-26, 2023
Imagine waking up slowly and gently, knowing that the day ahead will be filled with delicious moments of serenity, gratitude, self reflection and wisdom.
You lie there just a little longer, reflecting on the magnificence of the previous night’s African sunset while your heart responds to the call of the wild.
As you step outside your private villa, you may choose a quick dip in your own private pool before the day starts or perhaps a cup of coffee watching the sun rise with wildlife so close you can almost touch them.
This retreat includes:
- Accommodation in a 5 star Safari Lodge
- All Meals included
- Full body massage
- 5 Safari Drives in the Big 5 game reserve
- Daily Yoga and meditation
- Mindfulness, Emotional Intelligence and personal growth workshops
- Airport shuttles
- Accommodation night of March 19 and night of March 26 at hotel close to airport
Two full day excursions filled with delights that only Africa has to offer: including:
- A private tour of the Apartheid Museum
- The wonders of Soweto (Home of the late Nelson Mandela and Archbishop Desmond Tutu)
- An Intimate elephant experience
- Intuitive wisdom of horses
- Meet Khanyisile Motsa (Mum Khanye) a humanitarian working to improve living conditions for South African children
- Visit Home of Hope for Girls (HoH) in Johannesburg, a home to young girls fleeing prostitution and trafficking
- Craft shopping and African culture
- And so much more…
- Travel Insurance
- Medical Insurance
Lawyers from Ontario will be accredited for EDI and CPD hours as per LSO for a total of 8 hours.